Welcome to the Pension Gletscherblick in Fulpmes in the Stubaital!
Enjoy personal service and friendly atmosphere at our place and feel comfortable in our cosy furnished and fully equipped rooms.
Due to the central location our pension in the Stubaital is an ideal starting point for hiking, climbing, paragliding and mountain biking in the summer and skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing and ice-skating in the winter. Magnificent mountains invite you to relax and let your soul dangle in our pension in the Stubaital. You can park your car at our parking lot.
A free space in our garage for your bike and mountain bike is available for you. The free ski bus stops direct at our pension.
Open-air concerts, home country and theatre evenings take place in Fulpmes. We recommend our guests, who are interested in culture and traditions of our place, visiting museum in the Nativity Scene Museum at Kirchplatzl.
In the nearby city Innsbruck (about 20 km) you can visit a variety of cultural places, always surrounded by the fascinating mountains of Tyrol.
All the water in our house is revitalized by the Grander technology.
You can feel the best quality of „revitalized water: soft, velvety and even silky.
We would be happy to welcome you as guests in our house.
Pension Gletscherblick is a new partner business of the Stubai Super Card from summer 2024
A VALLEY - ONE CARD
The Stubai Super Card - the INCLUSIVE CARD
If you spend your stay with a participating partner company, a large number of services are included in your holiday in Stubaital:
- Free use of the Stubai Glacier cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day (no transport with ski equipment)
- Free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent and descent per day
- 1 ride on the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 cable cars: 1 ascent and descent per day
- Free use of the Elferbahnen in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day
- Free travel on the Innsbruck transport company buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free travel on the Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes Stubaitalbahn
- Two entries per week for 3 hours to the bathing area in the StuBay adventure pool (entry to the sauna possible for a surcharge)
- Free use of the Mieder swimming pool